When using your mobile smartphone as a camera or video recorder, it is very useful to know the following guidelines.
1. Smartphone settings:
– Set your smartphone to its highest resolution and highest frames per second for videos.
– Put your flash permanently on (Like a torch) whilst taking the video, if possible.
– Save the file in mp4 format.
– Be sure to name the photo/video or remember to give the correct description on the order/contact form, before uploading to the dropbox folder.
– Use a location that is well lit with defused light, so that there are no shadows.
– Remember to place mortician backdrop with 3D spacer, when taking a video of a deceased loved one.
– Wear light colored clothing, no black shirts should be used.
– Choose your preferred expression and keep it during the photo or video shoot where applicable.
– No spectacles, hats, garments or jewelry that will interfere with the head features.
– Please refrain from wearing makeup that will cause a reflective base.